So, BiwaScheme was working, but there were a few things I didn't like. For one,
a little clumsy. So, I kept looking for alternatives again.
What I found was LIPS. This looks like it has much
so far it seems pretty good. My only problem is the dot notation hell. I might need to
start a little slower and just write some play code to see how this system works. Overall,
I'm still not satisfied though.
Maybe a compiled system is what I need. Clojurescript is
probably the most mature option, so maybe I should check that out. Chibi scheme also has
a JS target, and it uses a bytecode interpreter, so that might be a good option to check out
For now, I'm sticking with LIPS, but I'll probably end up switching before the week is
out. I also want to get back to my assembler I was writing for the
uxn virtual machine. The idea is to make an
assembler first, and then slowly grow a language around it. Since it's all in Scheme, most
of the hard work of parsing and such is removed. I'll post up a link when I clean it up a
That's it for now. See ya soooooooon.